The list below shows the duets that Evanescence and Amy Lee have done over the years;
- Evanescence featured Paul McCoy in their studio version of Bring Me to Life on Fallen. They also performed with him live on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on March 6, 2003 and then again at Kink Music Festival on November 12, 2016.
- Amy features on Seether's record, Broken, from their Disclaimer II album in April 2004. They have also played it live together a few times.
- Amy joined Korn for an acoustic performance of Freak on a Leash for Korn's MTV Unplugged performance on December 9, 2006.
- Amy joined Finger Eleven on stage for their perfomance of One Thing at the Dunkin' Donuts Center in Providence, Rhode Island in April 2007.
- Amy joined Staind on stage for an acoustic performance of Epiphany at My Coke Fest in Johannesburg, South Africa on April 27, 2007.
- Amy, Paula Cole and Ashley Arrison all performed together at the Restore Freedom Gala in New York on April 10, 2012. They played My Heart is Broken (by Evanescence), Caged Bird (by Ashley Arrison), Everybody Hurts (by R.E.M.), and I Don't Want to Wait (by Paula Cole).
- Amy joined Halestorm on stage for their performance of Break In at the Don Haskins Center in El Paso, Texas on August 18, 2012.
- Amy performed with Paula Cole again for the Wellspring Benefit Concert in Rockport, Massachusetts on November 7, 2013.
- Amy joined Ugly Kid Joe on stage for their performance of Cat's in the Cradle at Graspop Metal Meeting on June 18, 2017.
- Lindsey Stirling collaborated with Evanescence for their song, Hi-Lo from the band's fourth album, Synthesis. Both Amy and Lindsey have confirmed that they will feature in each others songs live when they tour together in Summer 2018.
- Amy attended Veridia's album listening party on October 6, 2018 and joined the band on stage for their song I'll Never Be Ready.