From The Evanescence Reference
|Welcome to The Evanescence Reference,
a project of the on-line Evanescence fan community.
New users: You will need to request an account before you can make edit or add information to this site. Spamming will not be tolerated.
||00:57 (UTC); Sunday, December 4, 2022|
We're currently working on 1,764 articles.
The Evanescence Reference is available in 5 languages (English, Greek, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian).
Scroll to the bottom of the page to select your language.
|Recent news in the world of Evanescence
December 2, 2022
- Evanescence have confirmed that footage recorded from their second night at the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam will be shared soon. It's as yet unconfirmed if this will be a DVD release or not. See the band's statement here.
November 25, 2022
November 21, 2022
- Amy Lee has announced that she will be performing at The Vatican’s Concerto di Natale in Rome on December 17th. Tickets are available to purchase here. It will also be broadcasted on CANALE 5 on New Year’s Day in Italy.
- Will Hunt's supergroup Heroes & Monsters, have released their second single, Raw Power, and confirmed that their debut album will be released on January 20, 2023 and include 10 tracks. Pre-order/pre-save the album here.
November 18, 2022
- In a new interview with Rock Sound, Amy Lee said she has an idea of what to do for Fallen's 20th anniversary, but said it won't be what everyone expects. She also mentioned that thoughts and inspiration has begun for new music, and they will slow down shows at the end of next year to start getting creative.
November 10, 2022
- A new interview with Amy Lee and Jonathan Davis of Korn is available now in Metal Hammer issue #368. Order your copy here or here.
- One OK Rock and Highly Suspect have been confirmed to open for Muse + Evanescence's tour next year.
November 9, 2022
November 7, 2022
Those who make The Evanescence Reference possible.