|William Boyd está disponible en español. Ver el artículo
Το άρθρο William Boyd είναι διαθέσιμο στα ελληνικά. Δείτε το άρθρο
William Boyd è disponibile in italiano. Vedi l'articolo
William Boyd está disponível em português. Ver o artigo
William James Boyd (born April 27, 1979) was formerly the bass guitarist for Evanescence from 2003 to 2006. After Fallen was completed, he was hired to play on the Fallen tour, along with the other tour players Rocky and John. None of the tour players were part of the making of Fallen. In a 2003 interview, Ben said that only Rocky could play on the next Evanescence album and John and Will weren't needed on the next album. Will had played live on some pre-Fallen Evanescence shows, e.g. the Vino's Bar concert in January 1999. He's been a part of multiple bands, and co-wrote his band's song "So Close", which Evanescence covered on their 1998 EP.
Will recorded bass on Evanescence's second album The Open Door and co-wrote the B-side If You Don't Mind, later included on Lost Whispers in 2016. He left Evanescence in June of 2006 after recording bass for The Open Door, as he didn't want to embark on another long tour and wanted to take a break and spend time with his family.
- Amy Lee Cara's Basement Radio Interview Part One (The Open Door album) (2007)
- Perrone, Pierre (2003). "Evanescence: Vanishing Point". Rock Sound: 38. https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10155259858190739&set=a.10155259759920739.
- A video of the 1999 concert is here, where he sang backing vocals on So Close.
- Evanescence EP (liner notes), 1998.
- Lost Whispers (liner notes), 2016.
- Lee, Amy (July 13, 2006). "Will". EvBoard. Archived from the original on September 27, 2007.