The Revolution of Cassandra
|The Revolution of Cassandra está disponible en español. Ver el artículo
Το άρθρο The Revolution of Cassandra είναι διαθέσιμο στα ελληνικά. Δείτε το άρθρο
The Revolution of Cassandra è disponibile in italiano. Vedi l'articolo
The Revolution of Cassandra está disponível em português. Ver o artigo
It was rumored that Evanescence and Veridia frontwoman Deena Jakoub wrote a song titled Use My Voice for the novel, which was registered on ASCAP in June 2020. The song was released as the third single from The Bitter Truth on August 14, 2020. Director Howell hinted at Amy Lee's involvement in the project in February 2020. It was later confirmed by Howell that the song was inspired by his novel, whose Volume 1 was made available for free on October 20, 2020.
- "Introducing THE REVOLUTION OF CASSANDRA". Facebook. February 15, 2020. https://www.facebook.com/REVOLUTIONOFCASSANDRA/posts/201168591269188.
- "Use My Voice (Legal Title)". ASCAP. https://www.ascap.com/repertory#ace/search/workID/908010731. Retrieved June 15, 2020.
- "COVID has made everything more challenging this year". Facebook. August 5, 2020. https://www.facebook.com/Evanescence/videos/381111059522780/.
- "After writing the feature screenplay for ANA'S PLAYGROUND I needed to write something lighter, adventurous, fun, yet still with something bigger to say. Here is that follow-up effort. A graphic-novel based on my award-winning screenplay, THE REVOLUTION OF CASSANDRA. Please follow and share! Fans of Amy Lee and Evanescence in particular should keep an eye on this page." - Voice from the Stone's Facebook (February 15, 2020)
- Howell, Eric D (October 20, 2020). "My award-winning screenplay has been turned into a graphic novel...". Twitter. https://twitter.com/EricDHowell/status/1318538326144581633.
- Amy's Facebook post on October 27, 2021: "A few years back my friend and video director Eric Howell sent me a screenplay he was writing called The Revolution of Cassandra. This time, instead of a film, he wanted to make it into a graphic novel. As I read it, I kept hearing this song I’d been working on, ‘Use My Voice,’ over and over in my head, because it felt like the song and Cassandra lived in the same world. Book 2 in our “Echoes from the Void” project will be completely dedicated to Use My Voice and The Revolution of Cassandra, connecting the song and story just as Eric and I feel they were meant to be."