|Shaun Morgan está disponible en español. Ver el artículo
Το άρθρο Shaun Morgan είναι διαθέσιμο στα ελληνικά. Δείτε το άρθρο
Shaun Morgan è disponibile in italiano. Vedi l'articolo
Shaun Morgan está disponível em português. Ver o artigo
Shaun Morgan Welgemoed (born December 21, 1978), known publicly as Shaun Morgan, is a South African musician, singer, songwriter and guitarist for rock band Seether.
In 2004, Shaun and Amy recorded a duet version of Seether's Broken after performing it during their tour in support of Evanescence. This version was included on Seether's second album, Disclaimer II, and was featured on the soundtrack for the 2004 film The Punisher.
From mid-2004 to 2005, Shaun dated Amy Lee. After they both broke up, Amy wrote a few songs about him featured on The Open Door, including Call Me When You're Sober and Lithium. Call Me When You're Sober was released on the day Shaun checked into rehab for "a combination of substances" (this was a coincidence and not planned).
When Seether's fourth album, Finding Beauty In Negative Spaces, was released in 2007, its third single, Breakdown, was rumored to be about Amy Lee. The music video for Breakdown also featured Troy McLawhorn, who had joined the band earlier that year.
Notes and References
- Bottomley, C. (September 18, 2006). "Evanescence: Amy Lee Explains the New Songs". VH1. Archived from the original on October 16, 2006. http://web.archive.org/web/20061016104811/http://www.vh1.com/news/articles/1540914/story.jhtml. Retrieved December 3, 2006.
- Eells, Josh (October 2006). "Amy Lee: Back in Black". Blender. https://web.archive.org/web/20070930190149/http://www.blender.com/guide/articles.aspx?id=2076.
- Harris, Chris (July 26, 2006). "Seether Frontman Enters Rehab; Tour Dates Canceled". MTV News.
- Harris, Chris (July 17, 2007). "Seether Frontman Won't Respond to Amy Lee's Attack: 'I Just Refuse to Lower Myself to that Level'". MTV News.
- Lee, Amy (August 4, 2004). "Question for Amy about the Indiana show???". EvBoard. Retrieved November 21, 2007. Archived copy.