Have a question or comment?
Downloads not working?
Hi, I try downloading the songs that you have distributed links for but there's just a page that comes up and says "Code error 404" Is this just my computer or is there a minor problem with the links at the moment?
- Downloads are working fine. Try a different browser to see if the issue is on your end. --DhammaSeeker 20:21, 4 January 2010 (UTC)
Third Album page unlock
Hello, I was wandering if was possible to unlock the Third Album page for editing now there has been official news regarding the next album from Amy on Twitter? (entering the studio next month)
- Request granted. --DhammaSeeker 17:22, 16 January 2010 (UTC)
If you want, I can translate pages to Russian. KIPrida 12:47, 25 January 2010 (UTC)
I just wanted to offer an edit to the "Awards" Category:
In 2009, Evanescence won two spots in "Israel's International top 100 best songs of the decade" (2000-2009) on the Israeli radio station Galgalatz (operated by Israeli Army Radio). "Bring Me To Life" came eighth, and "My Immortal" came third! It is a significant success, which should be recognized here in The Evanescence Reference.
- You do not need my permission to make that edit; just go to the page and make the contribution. Thanks. --DhammaSeeker 16:14, 30 January 2010 (UTC)
Hi, I want to download Evanescence's older songs but not at the risk of getting a virus, trojan horse, etc on my computer. That's why I won't download them from limewire or anything like that. Are these downloads safe or do I have the potential to get a virus or trojan horse, etc from them?
- Lacrymosa, the files hosted on this site are clean. --DhammaSeeker 16:07, 24 February 2010 (UTC)
To whom it may concern
I am writing in order to ask some questions about editing/creating articles on this site.
I would like to ask you if it would be possible for me to translate articles into another language- that being the Slovak language. I believe it would widen the number of visitors to this site and help other fans (at least those from the Slovak republic - or the Czech republic) to learn more about Evanescence.
As for my competency, I am not a qualified translator yet but I am hoping to become one in the future. I have been learning English for 8 years now and am at the B2-C1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
If you allow me to do this, I hope you will be able to explain me where and how I can "add" the Slovak language to the main "language bar".
Evtranslator // _____________________________________________________________________________________
- At this time, I think it's in the best interest of this web site to hold off on starting a new translation. Thank you for your offer. --DhammaSeeker 22:41, 20 April 2010 (UTC)
I would like to add the Hebrew language to the list of languages, how can I start do that?