Hi!... Thanks for your contributios... I've seen you're trying to edit the article for Athens But, every single change you do, you save it... I suggest that you should click on the PREVIEW button, so you can see the changes you do, without saving them... Thanks again. --Gerard Armando 05:51, 7 September 2007 (PDT)
- Hi! Thanx for sending me a message but there's a reason why I save the progress after every change... My computer has a temporary problem and may crash, so I don't want to lose the changes I've made...
Sorry for that, but don't worry, I'm almost done with the article! --saveourlives 06:26, 7 September 2007 (PDT)
- I used to have that same problem you said... But there's a solution... you can do what I did: before clicking "Preview", copy the entire text and paste it in the windows notebook and save it un your computer... then you click preview and continue editing... If your computer crashes down, you won't lose anything... --Gerard Armando 06:34, 7 September 2007 (PDT)
- OK... Thanx a lot for your help! --saveourlives 06:38, 7 September 2007 (PDT)
Contributing Community Added!
I've added http://www.evanescence.gr to the contributing communities. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I thank you for your contributions and look forward to what you have to offer in the future. —Gyakusetsu 02:22, 10 September 2007 (PDT)
Translation to greek
Thank u so much for starting to translate the EvRef to greek... I've just added the link to the main page... But i need to know if "Ελληνικά" means "greek" (check out the Main Page) --Gerard Armando 07:42, 9 October 2007 (PDT)
Hey, just a suggestion. The featured article on the Greek main page is The Open Door. Maybe you should change it to Together Again to match the other main pages. :) ~ Evanescent
Re: Greek pages Management
Hi! Wade (DhammaSeeker) and I are discussing about a new kind of users for those like you who will be able to manage pages like moderators, this is for the other-languages contributors. Wait for a reply, and be sure you're gonna be "upgraded"... Thanks again for your huge contribution. --Gerard Armando 19:31, 19 October 2007 (PDT)
I was just triying to see if there are changes when displaying pages in other languages... but it didn't work... What you can do is tell your friends that they must change the viewing language in their preferences... or add to the url this code:
--Gerard Armando 22:13, 3 November 2007 (PDT)
Ok... I just wanted every song artcle to be in capital... It looks better... I dunno...
Then, if you check the Fallen album, the correct titles would be:
- GoInG UndeR
- bRinG Më To Life
- EvêrYBody’s fOoî
- My Imm|oRtaî
- TaKinG over Më
- My LäST bReaTH
--Gerard Armando 22:36, 3 February 2008 (PST)
- Ok... I know... maybe the name of the song is not in capitals... but i'd like all the articles to have the first letter in capitals... Only the Article Title... Then, in "versions" they should be the way they are... It's like if we had an article for "My Tourniquet" and another one for "Tourniquet"... --Gerard Armando 20:46, 4 February 2008 (PST)
I noticed you moved the greek main page to the new title.. i think you did it because the ugly appearance of the "Main Page/gr" text...
i understand it.. so we have to decide if we redirect every greek page to its title in this language or we edit the common.js for hiding the title..
But.. if we redirect, the pages will always show the text "redirected from xxx/gr"
i think it's better if we edit the common.js...
I edited with the greek text.. but i'd like to change it (so the EvRef will have the same format for every language)..
What do u think?
- I don't really know... I don't know what common.js is :P But except for this, I don't understand how the pages will appear after the change in common.js... The title will just disappear from every page, as it happened on the main page?
I love your artwork :) It's great! EvanescenceGirl 16:35, 11 August 2008 (UTC)
I agree! ~ Evanescent User:Evanescent.Night
RE: Band photo
There was nothing to it ;) --Sweet Sacrifice 08:12, 10 October 2011 (PDT)