Have a question or comment?
Internal Server Error 500
I've been getting this alot lately. Sometimes when I open or edit a page I get this error:
- "Internal Server Error
- The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
- Please contact the server administrator, email@example.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
- More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
- Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."
- This site has a rather large database and is run on a shared web hosting account. Even on a good day it will be slow. As of late, the web host (Dreamhost) has been having higher than normal instances of network connectivity trouble, so I'm hopeful that once that is fixed, the internal server errors you're seeing will decrease. --DhammaSeeker (talk) 14:53, 21 May 2013 (PDT)
Problems with the download page
The links to Whisper demo 1, demo 2 and Haunted demo 3 aren't working. There is some mislabeling on certain songs too. For example, the post-Origin demo of Lies is listed as "Lies (Remixed)" and demo 1 of BMTL is listed as demo 2 and vice versa for demo 2 of BMTL. Can something be done about this? And can I gain access to the download page to fix the mislabeling problems? --Bfdx (talk) 05:08, 2 June 2013 (PDT)
- If you point me to an authoritative source for the name labeling of the tracks, I'll consider changing the labels. The labels are currently replicated from the page I obtained them from when the tracks were hosted by BlackVulture. --DhammaSeeker (talk) 06:56, 2 June 2013 (PDT)