Have a question or comment?
in the last period there have been many errors with the website's database and layout, recurring on many pages. These are the bugs:
1) "1267: Illegal mix of collations (latin1_bin,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,COERCIBLE) for operation '=' (mysql.evanescencereference.info)" - (for example on the Greek main page)
2) "1271: Illegal mix of collations for operation ' IN ' (mysql.evanescencereference.info)" - (for example on Amy Lee's English and Italian pages)
3) There's also a layout error concerning the albums' pages and the songs' pages: the tables cocerning the album infos and the song list are displayed at the top of the page despite the page's code being different.
The server is also working very slowly on some occasions. I hope something can be done about these bugs! :)
--Luca, My Immortal [Love 4u] 02:18, 18 June 2012 (PDT)
- Items 1 and 2 should now be resolved. I'm not sure why item 3 is happening. Perhaps it is a side effect of the upgrade to MediaWiki 1.19.1? As for site slowness, the site has a large database on shared web hosting, so there's not much that can be done about that. --DhammaSeeker (talk) 13:33, 18 June 2012 (PDT)
- I believe I've also fixed issue 3. Had to replace some of the format code. --DhammaSeeker (talk) 14:54, 18 June 2012 (PDT)
I have modified a few talk pages, asking several questions. By now no one has answered to them, Can you have a look at them, please ?
These are the pages : Talk:Eternal and Talk:Covers.
Lich 24 March 2013.