|EP by Evanescence|
|Evanescence (EP) está disponible en español. Ver el artículo
Το άρθρο Evanescence (EP) είναι διαθέσιμο στα ελληνικά. Δείτε το άρθρο
Evanescence (EP) è disponibile in italiano. Vedi l'articolo
Evanescence (EP) está disponível em português. Ver o artigo
The Evanescence EP is the first EP by Evanescence. It was manufactured by Ben Moody and released by Amy Lee and Ben in 1998 at a concert at Vino's in Little Rock, Arkansas, as a printed CD-R. The EP sold for $15 each, and sold out that night. The EP was sold to friends and family as support before it got sold at Vino's.
The EP is very rare; only 100 copies were made.
The cover features the sculpture Angel of Grief by William Wetmore Story, also found on the cover of Nightwish's Once and The Tea Party's The Edges Of Twilight.
- "Where Will You Go?" (Evanescence EP version)
- "Imaginary" (Evanescence EP version)
- "So Close"
- "Understanding" (Evanescence EP version)
- "The End"
- "My Immortal" - The first ever version. Included only the vocals of Amy and a piano, featured some different lyrics.
- "Give Unto Me" - A piano-vocal version, featuring lyrics. Was later remade as an instrumental for the Sound Asleep EP.
- "Me & You"
- Amy Lee - vocals, piano, keyboards, arrangements
- Ben Moody - guitars, drums, keyboards, programming, arrangements
- William Boyd - bass, guitar, background vocals on "Solitude"
- Matt Outlaw - drums on "Solitude" and "So Close"
- Rocky Gray - drums on "Understanding"
- Stephanie Pierce - background vocals on "Understanding"
These are original concept art images from an unknown source. The front insert is the single image on one side and blank on the other. The back insert is the same way. The disc has the four 'E' designs screened in black on a silver CD-R.
You can download a Perfect Rip of the EP here:
- Download The EP in FLAC (Click here for more information)
- Download The EP in WAV
- or download the mp3s Here