|Automata está disponible en español. Ver el artículo
Το άρθρο Automata είναι διαθέσιμο στα ελληνικά. Δείτε το άρθρο
Automata è disponibile in italiano. Vedi l'articolo
Automata está disponível em português. Ver o artigo
Automata is a print magazine dedicated to covering the underground music scene - with emphasis on industrial, goth, synthpop, ambient, experimental and related genres - from a Christian perspective.
In 2001 Evanescence appeared in issue 3.0 of Automata Magazine, which was produced with 500 copies. The magazine featured a full page advertisement for Origin and a short review. Origin also came in at #3 in their Top 10 of 2000 chart. Later on, due to the popularity of Evanescence, this edition was completely sold out and somewhere around 2004-2006 a reprint of 500 copies was ordered with a slightly different layout on the CD (although the magazine itself and the content of the audio CD remained the same).
This is the review's content:
|Label||Flaming Fish Music|
The magazine was accompanied by a free compilation CD featuring a version of "Whisper" which merges the track "Origin" and the version of "Whisper" from the album Origin into a single 4:30 minutes track.
- Level - "Restore"
- Evanescence - "Whisper"
- Cult of Jester - "Golgo 13"
- Sheltershed - "Coriander (Deep Disco Mix)"
- Voxis - "Razor's Edge"
- Indikator - "Fissure"
- Joy Electric - "The Ice Parade at Dawn"
- Massivivid - "Flesh: Wound (Activ8)"
- Substructure - "Elemental Confusion"
- Regenerator - "Battleground"
- Lode - "When the Stars Will Fall"
- A Different Kind of Cop - "14"
- Midiboy - "Razor Words (The Synth Sense Mix)"
- Temple of the Times - "Requiem for the Lost Children"
- Judean Radiostatic - "Shield (Red Mix)"
- Autumn's Descent - "Understand"
- True Colour of Blood - "Twilight State Dream"